1. The program committee will select one of the
accepted papers as the "ICCMIT 2018 Best Paper Award".
The winner(s) will be announced during the closing
session of the conference.
2. The best paper of each section will be selected and
their author (s) will receive a corresponding Award
3. Authors of the Best 20%-25% papers
presented at the conference will be invited to adapt their papers
for their publication as book chapter in the book entitled:
published by "---------".
4. Exchange of good practice and cooperation between
representatives of ICT industry, CIOs, business executives, public
sector and representatives from other fields.
5. Information on ICT market and future development
6. Co-operation in cross-border projects in the Middle
East Regions, Central and Eastern European Countries, India and Far
7. Development of expert and organizational networks.
8. Discussions, exchange of experience and an
opportunity to develop new contacts.
9. Ability to find new ideas, new clients and new
10. Sessions addressing a wide spectrum of technology,
management, business and application issues.
11. Critically assess the latest information and
knowledge about ICT Products and Solutions.
12. Visualize the trend in the change of technologies
and plan their future course of action to incorporate the latest
systems in their businesses.
13. Highlight the latest technological developments in
IT Sector for the growth of SMEs.
14. Enable sponsors will be able to evaluate the needs
of SMEs and budding entrepreneurs.
15. Integrate top ICT Professionals, ICT adopters &
Practitioners in one venue with two major objectives - business
networking & Information gathering.
16. Learn from the best in the industry in highly
charged conferences, power-packed with relevant topics that are
transforming current market conditions and trends.
17. Formulate for the future with solid ideas and
practical strategies that really work, hands-on.