1. Special session organizers are appointed as Editors
in the Special Issues of our collaborating three announced Journals
2. For every 5 fully registered papers, the organizer
is entitled to submit a sixth paper with discount of 50% from
registration fees plus free hotel accommodation for THREE nights.
3. For every 10 fully registered papers, the organizer
is entitled to submit an 11th paper without paying any registration
fee plus free hotel accommodation for THREE nights.
4. Successful Special session organizers of ICCMIT2018
will be included as Members in the Steering Committee of ICCMIT2019
5. If their invited session has at least 6 papers, the
author(s) of the best paper will be invited to publish it, with no
additional cost, in one of the three announced journal the Journals
where the best 25% of the papers presented at the conferences are
published in a book. The paper might be extended or modified
according to the feedback obtained from its conference's
6. Effective organizers will be co-editors of the
proceedings' volume where the papers of their session were included
and co-editors of the CD version of the proceedings.
7. The organizers will be included in the Associate
Editors list to be published in the proceedings by
8. The organizers will chair their respective sessions
and, hence, will be noted as Session Chairperson in the Program and
in the conference proceedings.
9. The organizers will participate in the Program
Committee of the current and the next conference of ICCMIT2019.
Effective organizers: those who have, in their
respective sessions, at least five (5) authors who have submitted
their five respective registration fees, before or on February 28,
2018. No exceptions will be done after this date. In such a case,
the sixth registration fee will be waived if it belongs to the
invited session organizer.